Several customers contact us to explore the possibility to run in Malta.
Road Races 2020 / 2021
- This list is always updated with new races
Visit this page frequently
- 20.09.20 Go Sport Attard 5k run & walk
1st Malta Marathon Organising Committiee race of the season Applications open on 1st July 2020.
- 11.10.20 Mdina Glass Ladies Running Club 10k run & walk
(Malta's 3rd largest 10K, open to Males & Females, 509, 1,117 and 952 finishers in 2017, 2018 and 2019 respectively) Applications open on 1st July 2020.
- 08.11.20 - Express Trailers Zurrieq Half Marathon and 10k run & walk
The 2019 Express Trailers Zurrieq Half Marathon and 10K saw 375 and 960 finishers respectively. It just keeps on getting better. Applications open on 1st August 2020
- 20.12.20 - House Of Sport Mdina 2 Spinola Xmas 10.6 mile traditional Road Race
Malta’s second most popular athletic event after the Malta Marathon, with 1,325 finishers in 2019. It's the oldest race in Malta retaining the same route for 41 years. Applications open on 1st October 2020
- 17.01.21 - Go Sport Attard 10k run & walk
This event is the last one that the Malta Marathon Organising Committiee holds before the 2020 GiG Malta Marathon and Half Marathon. This race has proven extremely popular with 1,058 finishers in 2020 with a male and female course record as well as many PBs. Applications open on 8th November 2020